Welcome to the West End Girls Honor Choir! I am excited to be the musical director. I love what I do and hope you will have lots of fun this year. If there is anything I can do for you, please don't hesitate to contact me! Here you will find lots of information to help you through our journey together.
hahahaha like! hi bryn and alia i cant seem to get my account to log on.. im blonde i was on bryns softball team and im in honor choir! do you no who i am?? btw hppy thanksgiving!
Mrs. McQuillian are the solo songs Tomorrow needs us and beat of the drum Mk
ReplyDeleteWhy is the wicked not on there?
ReplyDeletewicked is not on here because it is like a song that there is not a copy right so yeah just search it on youtube
DeleteSo I'm nervous for the solos tomorrow any ideas to help ace it.
ReplyDeletei might tryout for a solo...
ReplyDeleteYou should
ReplyDeleteWho got the solos I was sick
ReplyDeleteI can't find the finale song! Anybody willing to help?
ReplyDelete-K.W.
love this webpage
ReplyDeleteyou and bryn look so pretty in your pics!
Deletei luv owls:)do you no who i am??
I know right! :D its so awesome! reply the word "like" if you agree!
ReplyDelete-BT
hey brynnnnn..............:) i luv the profile pic you have!
Deletedo you no who i am?i was at skate world that night...
hahahaha like! hi bryn and alia i cant seem to get my account to log on.. im blonde i was on bryns softball team and im in honor choir! do you no who i am?? btw hppy thanksgiving!
ReplyDelete